Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, November 2, 2009

My little Sister

I always wanted a little sister to always be with or be a role model and i never thought i would have one until one day i heard that my step mother was pregnant i was so happy . I keep saying i hope its a girl . Then after a while i didn't see my step mother or my father . Then one day i get a call from my step mother and she said to me that she had a girl and her name is Kelly . When she told me that i was so happy . Then i finally got to meet my little sister but when i met her she was only 2 years old . I always wanted to have a little sister to see her grow up but i didn't . when i met her i was so happy and she didn't know who i was until my step mother told her who i was and she was happy by the look on her face. But some times when i say i wanted a little sister i wanted a sister to talk to and understand my feelings and i would understand her . but i thought to my self and said i have a best friend who's like my sister and she understands me and i will hate to lose her and her name is Starr . When my little sister gets older i hope she will have a friend as good as Starr .

1 comments:

Ramon said...

awesome this is cool like the shoes cool!!!!!